Install the Mcafee product on your Android device
1. On your Android device, Sign In to Mcafee .
2. When you are prompted to sign in to your Mcafee account, type in your email address and password, and then tap Sign In.
3. In the Mcafee Setup window, tap Download Mcafee .
4. Under Download Mcafee Security from Mcafee Installation, tap Download Now.
You are now redirected to Play Store.
5. Tap Install, and then tap Accept to install the app.
6. When the installation finishes, tap Open.
7. Read the Mcafee license agreement, and tap Agree & Launch.
Mcafee Mobile Securities perform the initial setup and runs Live Updates, Anti-Malware scan, and App Adviser scan. When the setup is complete, sign in to your Mcafee account to make use of all the features of Mcafee Mobile Security for this use Mcafee installation.
8. In the top-left corner, tap the menu icon, and then tap Sign in button.
9. Type in your Mcafee account email address and password, and then tap Sign In.
If you see any problems with installing Mcafee Mobile Security, please make sure that your device has the latest version of Google Play application, and all of the latest system updates installed.
for full details