Mcafee home |+1-855-550-9333 | Mcafee log in
If you are having difficulty mcafee log in Account on http://home.mcafee.com/, you might be typing the wrong email address or password, or the site could be automatically submitting an invalid email address or password which could result in you being logged in with incorrect information.
This article will help you log on to your account correctly.
- Retype your email address
Log out and log back in again. Your computer might be automatically entering an email address that is no longer valid. If you log out, you will be able to enter a valid email address to log back in:
- Go to http://www.mcafee-setup-retailcard-activation.com/
- Click Log Out (if displayed).
- Hover your mouse over Mcafee Log in, and then click Sign In from the list of options.
- If an email address is automatically displayed in the Email Address field, delete it.
- Type your registered email address and password, and then click Mcafee Log In.
If you see an error message when logging in, you have typed an incorrect email address or password. We store the login email address and password you originally used when registering on the site or purchasing the software, and so different forms of the same email address are not recognized. For example, @worldnet.att.net and @att.net are not recognized as different versions of the same email address.
If you are using the correct email address, you might be typing the wrong password. NOTE: Your password for http://www.mcafee-setup-retailcard-activation.com/ is case sensitive. If you cannot recall the exact case of your password, you should reset it using the password recovery steps below.
- Retrieve your password or email address
Follow these steps to retrieve your email address or reset your password:
- Go to http://www.mcafee-setup-retailcard-activation.com/.
- Hover your mouse over My Account, and then click My Account from the list of options.
- Click Forgot Your Password? or Forgot Your Email Address? and follow the on-screen instructions. For more details on email or password recovery,
Your password information will be sent to the email address you provided when you installed the product. Your email address will be shown.